I have come to believe, that life isn’t sweet as much as it in the unexpected corners. So let’s “uncorner” those things that get ignored just because they are not perfect. I mean, you can make every thing nice and square, but then what’s the fun?
So see this comment, and if you have a little more time, read the whole post (and the comments). I leave it to you to decide on when you want to stop laughing. No rules. No offenses either, just laugh and forward err, forget. ;)
This is some blog-ham, if you don’t mind. Heh.
Overly melodramatic fairy tale.
Ingredients of a box-office blow off in Bollywood:
- controversial topic – Muslims are targeted
- leading to – controversy before the film gets released by Shiv Sainiks (these dumbos I tell you)
- leading to – “I wanna watch Papa Khan and Amma Kajol again, puhleez”
- leading to – an SRK playing a guy affected with Asperger syndrome and a Muslim on screen
- leading to – rough American customs official with no heart screwing an innocent Asperger syndrome affected guy – and they obviously have a fetish for wriggly humans so that the audience can start crying their damn tear glands out to the loud background music which goes to hit the dog skull in you
- leading to – OMFG! THIS IS THE MOST FUC*ING MOVIE I EVER CRIED MY FUC*ING EYES OUT ON! FUC*ING SRK!
- leading t0 – OMG! OMG! YOU SAW IT AND FUC*ING CRIED! I HAVE TO SEE THE FUC*ING DRAMA TOO..
That’s what it is. Go and FUC*ING change your life. DONT. Please do something more useful if you have to.
Someone tweeted that the character was based on the book Curious Incident of the Dog.. It might be a co-incidence, but if it wasn’t not sure if M. Haddon got credits.